basic meter24 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83430 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23732 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80M Grounded Half Loop
- The grounded half loop describe in this article is basically a half wave length wire on 80 Meters
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42176 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24584 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Outdoor 40 Meter Stealth Dipole
- Just a basic dipole, under the edge of roof.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 2344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 Meter DXing - With a Very Basic Station
- Where to find DX, helpfull resources and more information on having fun on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5425 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8704 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Dip Meter - Grid Dip Oscillator GDO
- All the essentials about the Dip Meter or Grid Dip Oscillator used for many RF measurements including detecting resonance, locating RF emissions, and making many RF measurements.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basic Multimeter project
- A basic multimeter project with full schematic diagram by G3PTO
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic meter basic cat basic pc-basic kenwood basic c2 basic stamp visual basic rf amplifier basic basic theory basic antennas basic programs amplifier basic rf amplifier basic ii basic oscillator locator in basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links