Search Results for "basic meter"17 links
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 82081 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6516 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quarter wave for 160 meters
- A basic quarter wave vertical antenna for 160m band lifted into the air using a balloon o a kite.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22916 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41470 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 23931 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Outdoor 40 Meter Stealth Dipole
- Just a basic dipole, under the edge of roof.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80 Meter DXing - With a Very Basic Station
- Where to find DX, helpfull resources and more information on having fun on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5294 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2532 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8273 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Basic Multimeter project
- A basic multimeter project with full schematic diagram by G3PTO
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic meter basic cat basic pc-basic basic theory basic components amplifier basic visual basic basic stamp basic antennas basic programs rf amplifier basic locator in basic kenwood basic c2 basic communications
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links