A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 7783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4800 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
Asia Radio Sales
- Online shop based in hong kong offer batteries mic speakers adaptors programming cables earpieces telescopic antennas handheld antennas desktop chargers handheld speakers. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and Alinco dealer
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases