Search Results for "call sign hat"34 links
Antennas : Loop
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 2993 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 1 X 1 Special Event Calls
- A Special Event Call Sign is an amateur station call sign with a one-by-one call sign format that may be reserved for assignment to stations operating in conjunction with these short-term events.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3072 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2542 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D-STAR Callsign Calculator
- This is a user-friendly web page based D-STAR call sign calculator that requires no installation or configuration to use.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Join the hundreds of hams worldwide that have ordered their handcrafted oak call signs for their shack. de KCØSDV
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WM8C Ham Radio Callsign Hat and Cap
- Custom embroidered ham radio call sign hats and caps
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 26091 | Votes: 581 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8593 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 663 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband over power lines
- PLT/PLC/BPL/DPL - it doesn't matter what you call it said one of our readers it has significant technical problems
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
call sign hat
You can try similar termscall sign map call sign, uae call sign call sign log call sign hat get a fb call sign us call sign map call sign look up call sign plus 5 cb call sign swl call sign call-sign us call sign my call sign is get swl call sign
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links