Search Results for "cat programs"22 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Asia : India
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society is a Society of Active Amateur Radio Operators in the city of Mumbai, The commercial capital of India. ``The main objective of the Society is to conduct Activities such as Ham Radio awareness Programs, Communications Support during Ganesh Visarjan, Disaster Communication and many more activities in order to promote Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- RF Programs
- You favorite shortwave radio related programs all in one location
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Integrated Tower Systems-ITS
- Premier OEM of portable tower systems, Communication-Site-on-Wheels (COWs), heavy-duty fixed foundation telescopic structures commercial and military, worldwide sales and leasing
[ Hits: 2349 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ADIF Specifications
- Amateur Data Interchange Format, provide a standard interchange independent of operating system or programming language for amateur data that will permit easy and direct transfer of data conforming to the standard between various amateur programs as well awards and contest sponsors.
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- The Antique Radio Collector
- Dedicated to the history of radio broadcasting.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Veritas Asia - The Missionary of Asia
- A Catholic shortwave broadcaster in Quezon City, Philippines which transmits programs to Asia in 17 languages.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2737 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Freeware for Amateur Radio
- Programs for hams written by Alex Shovkoplyas
[ Hits: 9848 | Votes: 688 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3726 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3418 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 19008 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 7022 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- FT-817 Commander
- The ultimate free CAT program for the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 12005 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Krazyhorses CB Mods
- CB modification pages with tips and tricks and other useful info. Free downloadable programs and links to other sites.
[ Hits: 24341 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 8.45 ]
You can try similar termsprograms qso programs psk 31 programs pic programs log programs cat programs mac programs cw programs log programs for mac pk-232 programs antenna programs mac radiio programs propagation programs computer programs logging programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links