Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
Citizens Band Radio . Org
- UK CB Radio forum A great place for information of DX n the UK. Information on antennas radios and Expiditions in the UK.
Sunstone CircuitsPriority listing
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
W6JOE's Power Box
- This is W6JOE's description of a battery box installation for an HF Mobile rig, which followed a number of messages on the subject on the Mobile - Portable mailing list. Interesting batteries setup.
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
Making printed circuits
- To make smart looking PCB's, all you need is a computer, a laser printer, copper clad board, etchant, a clothes iron and some Epson glossy photo paper.
Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics