Search Results for "center fed dipole"30 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10643 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Home Made Off Center Fed Dipole
- Project with pictures and plans for an HF off center fed dipole by KB1NWH
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23184 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 46141 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 7095 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10331 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3982 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole
- A Broadband, Multiband Antenna taken from QST, Aug 1990. OCF Dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Off Center Fed (OCF) Dipole Antennas
- A page descibing the principles of OCF antennas also known as windom antennas by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
center fed dipole
You can try similar termscenter fed dipole off center dipole dipole center off-center-fed-dipole off-center-fed dipole center fed wire dipole center fed vertical dipole off center feed dipole 160 meter off center fed dipole center feed dipole with 4:1 balun dipole and vertical center insulators off-center-fed off center fed off center red center
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links