Search Results for "coax antenna"147 links
Antennas : 160M
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 2987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An Inexpensive Vertical Antenna for 2m
- This antenna is constructed from RG58 coax and a length of 1.5 m PVC pipe
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2733 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Ribbon Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tune
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coax Antennas
- Amateur Radio Coaxial Antennas by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I7SWX Coax-Fed multiband antenna
- This simple multiband antenna works on all HF bands from 3.5 to 30 MHz, including WARC bands other than 10.1 MHz.
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Cmpter Electronics
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 9.34 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna parts for self construction, especially for VHF and UHF Yagis designed by Martin Steyer, DK7ZB, coax cables, connectors, aluminium tubes-
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- supply a full line of the highest quality amateur radio equipment availalble. Antennas, coax cables and switches, baluns, power poles
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Cable Loss and Antenna Gain Calculator
- Types of coax cable and line loss calculator, online coax-cable loss / antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Lightning protection Coax box
- A lightning protection box done to disconnect antennas from the shack by PE2MC
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NEQRP Noise Bridge
- A noise bridge is a device for measuring or comparing impedances on coaxial cables, antennas, components, etc.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms40m coax antenna coax antenna for hf 10m coax antenna 2m coax antenna coax antenna cb antenna 75 ohm coax using coax as an antenna 20m coax antenna fm coax antenna coax-antenna antenna coax end fed coax antenna coax cable antenna 2 meter qfh coax antenna antenna calculate coax c
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links