Search Results for "coaxial cable"82 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 140651 | Votes: 180 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8288 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13114 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15614 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 41609 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 23172 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3055 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7427 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Pasternack Enterprises, LLC
- Manufactures and sells coaxial connectors, coaxial adapters, coaxial cables, attenuators, directional couplers, fiber optic connectors, fiber optic adapters, fiber optic cables, coaxial switches, terminators, twinax connectors and cables and tools.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Data and telecom connectors, coaxial cables, smart card connectors and wireless cable products
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LMR Communications
- LMR Connectors, coaxial cables
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Electronika Int.
- Electronika manufacturers Coaxial Cable Assembly, RF Connectors, Adapters, Power Dividers, Couplers, Crimping Tools
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dynamic Signal
- The Largest Selection of Cable Assemblies and Accessories. Coaxial Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Attenuators, Terminators, and Tools.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cables
- The finest premium coax in the most popular types. Coaxial cable types.
[ Hits: 11856 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable
- Quick and dirty method to fit a common PL259 to coax cable
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 19482 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Coaxial cables attenuation charts
- Coaxial cables attenuation chart
[ Hits: 1961 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- Electro Cables Coaxial Catalog
- RGG 6/U, RG 8, RG 11, RG 58, RG 59, RG 213 RG 223/U and many other cable specs with attenuation data
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]