cross band29 links
Antennas : 160M
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13538 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 145 Mhz Crossed Yagi
- Crossed yagi antenna for 2 meters band by VK4ZXX
[ Hits: 5657 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21116 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9842 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3251 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TH-D7A Review
- The Kenwood TH-D7A dual-band data HT by Alan Crosswell, N2YGK
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom 2720h crossband repeat
- You can use almost any Icom handheld to contact your 2720H back in your vehicle for crossband repeating.
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 6256 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe cross band cross band repeat cross band controls cross band repeater radio tone cross band re cross band repeat capabi cross band repeater cont red cross cross cross arm cross pol vt cross cross yagi 70 cm cross yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links