A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
Twin Cities Radio & Electronics Club Australia
- An informative site with information about our Australian Ham Radio & Electronics Clubs activities - and other interesting items such as links, photos, emergency service exercises and other Amateur Radio related news items
Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club (BVARC) was started in 1993 with 5 members. We currently have 40-45 members. The Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club is a "Not for Profit Association of Amateur Radio Operators" based in Harrison county, Iowa.
4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26012 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle