Search Results for "design"980 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7701 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Antennas for MF and LF
- Long Waves, Short Antennas, designing antennas for MF and LF communications
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Flat plate aerial for 23 cm
- This is a simplified design for /P aerials yet offers about a +12dBd gain on 23 cm
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K8ND SO2R Resources
- Ideas and notes on designing a SO2R radio shack room. Includes lots of radio shack pictures used by K8ND as ideas to plan his new radio shack, with contesting in mind.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Television History
- The First 75 Years, learn about the history of TV-set design, development and marketing.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom 706 Major Defect Found
- WA6CDE write about a major problem, a design flaw on two Icom 706 caps that have corrosive liquid that can seriously damage this icom transceiver.
[ Hits: 3857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8732 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2448 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3009 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Diplexer design notes
- Standard diplexer design is based on singly-terminated Butterworth filters.
[ Hits: 5087 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- YCCC 6 Band Receive Bandpass filter
- This is a 6 band receive only filter designed to protect your receiver front end and provide 45dB reject at the stop bands.
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsdesign wif design web design vhf log design ham design sv1 rf design web-design ham design rf-amp-design cgi design qsl design pcb design rep design rf amp design lc design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links