Search Results for "digital sound"43 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8835 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2528 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2087 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digi Mode Sound Files
- Mp3 and wav files linked from this page are intended to help your understanding of what the different digital modes sound like
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4088 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- K4SET, Soundcard Digital, MFSK
- "MFSK and the SoundCard Digital Software Revolution"" by K4SET and WD4HVA"
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2134 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Soundblaster and Packet
- Flexnet and AGW packet engine tested and reviewed by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 2763 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16405 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4544 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16919 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17792 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65058 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 5891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]