Search Results for "fm radio"118 links
Contesting : Clubs
- FM5BH Contest Station
- Amateur radio in Martinique, Photo album and links.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.59 ]
- Radio Club of thessaloniki
- Club for Radio enthusiasts in Thessaloniki - Macedonia - Greece
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Acadiana Amateur Radio Association
- W5DDL, Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, located in beautiful Lafayette, Louisiana.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mexico - FMRE
- Federacion Mexicana de Radio Experimentadores
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CHICAGO FM CLUB, Inc.
- RADIO EXPO, a nationally-recognized radio exposition, is sponsored by CFMC. This hamfest offers commercial exhibits, forums and a large flea market.
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- SV2BXC Spiros
- SV2BXC Personal Amateur radio Web Page
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- KC2SSB Andy
- The homepage of KC2SSB with links to lots of resources including 2m and 6m FM AM SSB nets around the country.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Low power AM/FM/TV pirate broadcasting.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Pixel Technologies
- Antennas and Accessories for Satellite Radio and AM FM HD Short Wave Radio, satellite antenna, shortwave magnetic loops.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Guernsey FM Operation
- Repeaters info in Guernesey
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Military Radio Manuals
- RS-6,ARC-5,ART-13, ART-13A and ART-13B, BC-348, FM 24-24
[ Hits: 2381 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10330 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- SHF MICROWAVE PARTS Co.
- Microwave parts for ham radio and experimenters.
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.22 ]
- DX Radio
- FM dx logs, MW carrier offset monitoring, lists of RDS codes in use in the UK, London pirate bandscan and much more from a London QTH.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11187 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Wide Band FM Tranceiver
- 70 and 23 cm wide band FM tranceiver
[ Hits: 3308 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- S51KQ paradise
- ATV, FM, Ax25 and more. Ham radio projects , pictures,... 80MB online
[ Hits: 2988 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34223 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Radio Shack Special
- Here's an amazing one transistor FM radio that has amazing sensitivity, selectivity and great audio output
[ Hits: 3050 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13732 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.27 ]