Search Results for "free band mod for the ic"7 links
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-100 Modifications
- Freeband modification for the Yaesu FT-100
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modifications for the Yaesu VX-5R
- VX-5R Loose antenna cure, Vx-5r Free Band, VX 5 R modification for German, VX-5R expanded frequency mod, VX-5R MARS/CAP & freeband mod
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Band mod for the VX-6R
- Free Band modification for the Yaesu VX-6R
[ Hits: 5172 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69908 | Votes: 1043 | Rating: 6.18 ]