Search Results for "gm form"34 links - and 1 categories
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 38006 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Papa Uniform
- CB radio club established in Ireland, lots of information for beginners and members..
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 1AT507 Andrea - Web Site
- Personal site with some information about me
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Celtic Knot Information
- The Celtic Knot award Scheme promotes contact with Celtic nations around the World. by GMDX Group
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GMRS Consumer Information
- The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Is a two way radio service used by families and individuals for personal use. This site provides basic information on this service.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Popular Wireless Magazines
- Since 1995, one of best places to go for information about GMRS and FRS. Offer a bulletin board community on the topic
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GMDX Group
- The GMDX Group Internet site provides DX information for Scottish and International Amateurs as well as resources for IOSA
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- GM2T Cockenzie and Port Seton Amateur Radio Club
- We are the premier Amateur Radio Club in the Edinburgh area, since our formation in 1984 we have done much to raise the profile of our hobby in the area.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Michigan Radio Amateur Youth Network
- The new central location for Michigan Youth related clubs, activities, and fun information in Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 6 Shooter Net is a informal rag chew, swap net, and tech question net held on Sunday nights on 147.570 simplex in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. See our website, www.6shooter.net for more information!
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM0VRP Ray
- Dx Information, Solar snd Propagation Links
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur Radio from Scotland
- News and information about Amateur Radio in Scotland
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Calvert County, MD Police and Fire
- CalvertNews.info provides news and information for Calvert County, MD. Powered by the Calvert Independent.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Radio Ham Zone Net Ring
- Radio Ham Zone Net Ring - Amateur Radio related information including SSTV - Packet - CW - Software - Offers a links directory and much more.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6113 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- N1EU's Elecraft K3 Operating Notes
- Setup and performance measurements of Elecraft K3
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 15777 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4792 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Kenwood TS-830 Survival Guide
- A downloadable manual-like guide containing a lot of technical information about the Trio/Kenwood HF transceiver TS-830.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- This program can be used for statistics of sending QSL. Also it is possible to use her as the help data on DX-ing (DX VIA, ADDRESS MNG, IOTA-ped.)
The information is brought in base delivery of the program on " DX via " and " Address QSL mng " from bulletins 425 (with 205 on 858) by US7IB
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsgm form form 610 tle form log form wave form fcc complaint form award form application form report form vhf full form contact list form wave form analyzers frequency list .csv form frequency list csv form online coordination form orrc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links