GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
GMRS Consumer Informationupdated
- The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Is a two way radio service used by families and individuals for personal use. This site provides basic information on this service.
- The 6 Shooter Net is a informal rag chew, swap net, and tech question net held on Sunday nights on 147.570 simplex in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. See our website, www.6shooter.net for more information!
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
SPLAT! for Windowsupdated
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
- This program can be used for statistics of sending QSL. Also it is possible to use her as the help data on DX-ing (DX VIA, ADDRESS MNG, IOTA-ped.)
The information is brought in base delivery of the program on " DX via " and " Address QSL mng " from bulletins 425 (with 205 on 858) by US7IB