Search Results for "ham radio i phone"34 links - and 4 categories
Manufacturers : Interfaces
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mic Tips for the IC-706
- Microphone tips for the Icom 706MkIIG
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-590S Mic tests
- Here a comparison of Kenwood TS-590S used with MC-60A and the oringina dynamic microphone
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How adapt a PC mic to Yaesu FT 857 897 817
- How connect a common PC headset with microphone to the Yaesu FY-817, FT-857, FT.897 in italian by I6IBE
[ Hits: 3028 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- K6JRF - Mic Comparison
- This Microphone comparison article summarizes the test results of two popular ham radio microphones the ElectroVoice RE27 and Heil PR781
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Ham Helper for iPhone
- The ultimate tool for amateur radio operators, RF enthusiasts and telecommunications students or professionals.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 1.85 ]
- Headset Adapter and Footswitch
- A push-button and mic-headphone jacks for your radio by KV5R
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]