Home : Manufacturers : Remote Control
Remote control devices
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16889 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Pignology, LLC
- Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topics. Offers radio remote control devices, and develop apps for them along to logbook apps and other ham radio related utilities.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Remote Control is a complete remote control system for Amateur radio.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- West Mountain Radio
- West mountain radio, Useful electronic hobbyist products, RigBlaster and RIG Runners products, Waukesha, WI.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
AccessoriesAlternative PowerAmateur Radio MapsAmplifiersAntenna AnalyzersAntenna LauncherAntenna Masts and MountsAntenna PartsAntenna RotatorsAntenna SwitchesAntenna TunersAntennasAPRSBalunsBroadcasting EquipmentCable and ConnectorsDigital and Packet RadioDigital Mobile RadioElectronic ComponentsFiltersFront PanelHam Shack AccessoriesInterfacesLightning and Surge ProtectionMemory KeyersMicrophonesMicrowaveMilitaryMorse KeyMorse KeyersParts and SurplusPower SupplyQRP KitsRadio Direction FindingReceiversRemote Control *RepeatersScannersShipping CasesSoftware Defined RadioSolderingSpeakers and HeadsetsSWR MetersTest EquipmentTowers and AccessoriesTransceiversTransvertersTubes & SemiconductorsWattmetersWiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.