hf all band antenna for38 links
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 2010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6781 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3928 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46332 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61863 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5049 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13207 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7212 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21656 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- GLA Systems
- Texas BugCatcher antenna manufacturers. Mobile antenna for hf bands. The serious HF Mobile Antenna by Henry Allen, K5BUG
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6642 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5312 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsc band antenna am band antenna vhf band iii antenna antenna for 30 m band tri band antenna all band antenna all band hf antenna hf-all-band-antenna-for fm band antenna 4m band antenna air band antenna antenna 40m band 2m band antenna 8 band antenna duo band vhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links