horizontal antenna s72 links
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12522 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Hybrid Antennas
- Antennas that use a combination of vertical and horizontal polarisation.
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12834 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3187 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8237 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G5RV patterns
- G5RV detailed antenna patterns and 3D plots setting it up as inverted V with a different angle, compared to horizontal way.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 93192 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna
- HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
[ Hits: 17536 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.23 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10005 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5312 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termshorizontal vee antenna hf horizontal antenna horizontal hf antenna horizontal antenna horizontal antenna s horizontal loop antenna horizontal omni antenna horizontal antenna calcu horizontal multiband ham antenna, base horizontal horizontal l horizontal vee 2m horizontal horizontal 40m horizontal vhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links