Search Results for "hz antenna"587 links - and 5 categories
- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 24380 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 106305 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 4.97 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 20583 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 13911 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8264 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 86525 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Active Antenna HF VHF UHF
- An active antenna AA-7 HF/VHF/UHF, 3-3000MHz
by Fred Blechman
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 30024 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- GM3MXN Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This article describes a loop usable from 7 - 21 mHz, using half inch copper tube 3 feet in circumference
[ Hits: 1620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 72362 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
[ Hits: 23405 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5105 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11147 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5585 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PY3CRX PY2PLL
- Portuguese page, from VLF to some GHz, antennas, projects, EME, NDB DX and more.
[ Hits: 2387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Spi-Ro Manufacturing Inc
- Transmitting & receiving multi-band antennas covering 1.8 thru 55 Mhz.
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sirio Antenne
- Antenna for GSM, CB, marine, VHF/UHF, HAM and high frequency 1,9/2,4GHz
[ Hits: 9133 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4230 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Larsen Antenna
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
[ Hits: 10883 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Directive Systems Antennas
- manufacturer of VHF and microwave antennas and related products, from 50 MHz through 10 GHz
[ Hits: 3825 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Project Bambi
- An amateur observatory using a 4 GHz TVRO antenna.
[ Hits: 2292 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]