Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 5232 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.45 ]
Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.