2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
2.4Ghz Helix antennaupdatedpop
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 45916 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.70 ]
13 cm Helix Antennapop
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHzantenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
- A prototype 2.45ghzantenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5783 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennaupdatedpop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.