Search Results for "hz antenna"602 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12711 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 432 Mhz 8 Element Quagi Antenna
- How to build a 432 Mhz Quagi, using a wood-made boom, and gives a 13 DBI Gain
[ Hits: 10305 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- 8-Element 430 MHz Quagi
- Picture and notes of a 8 elements Quagi antenna for 432 Mhz b Paul Bock, K4MSG
[ Hits: 3529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 73096 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47626 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7516 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 62173 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10352 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- 408 Mhz Quagi Antenna
- PDF file on building the SARA 408 Mhz Quagi antenna
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- HB9AFO: antenne Quagi
- Two quagi antenna plans for 432 and 144 Mhz, includes dimensions for a 1200 Mhz antenna. In french
[ Hits: 2155 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A homebrew 10-element 900 MHz quagi
- A 10 elements quagi antenna for 900 mhz
[ Hits: 1736 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 4837 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 135297 | Votes: 166 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Simple double-quad Antenna
- 2.4 Ghz quad antenna
[ Hits: 42297 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5847 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9102 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 26244 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26892 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7788 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35605 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9009 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna x 7 antenna 10 6 2 antenna dx antenna 40m antenna dx 40m s9 antenna gps antenna end-fed antenna 144 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna 2m antenna 5.8 mhz antenna 5.8 ghz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links