Search Results for "hz antenna"591 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 3958 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5855 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 137 MHz QHF Quadrifilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135MHz quadrifilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
[ Hits: 5629 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5590 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
[ Hits: 13160 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11193 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1939 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S a 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3124 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 16731 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Beverage Antennas
- Beverage antenna description for long wave reception, article published on Megahertz magazine in November 1900, in french
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21896 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 41591 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9AGD Magnetic Loop
- Pictures and antenna plan of a magneti loop antenna working in the range 6.650 7.250 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Gain Collinear AIS Antenna
- High Gain Collinear AIS (162MHz) Receiving Aerial by Neal Arundale - M1CHS
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 13373 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 59167 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.78 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna cb antenna pmr 446 antenna gps antenna ewe antenna am antenna end-fed antenna f23 antenna eh antenna 40m antenna 5.8 ghz antenna 5.8 mhz antenna 80-6 antenna kgd antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links