Search Results for "hz antenna"580 links - and 5 categories
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PMR 446 external antenna
- A slim jim PMR 446 Mhz antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 4266 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 3830 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 6278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
[ Hits: 2996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4444 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Bazooka antenna for 40 meters
- A bazooka antenna project for the 7 Mhz, includes dimension for to homebrew your own bazooka for HF bands
[ Hits: 7623 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Loop for 50 Mhz
- A quick 50 mhz loop antenna construction details
[ Hits: 3164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The zeppelin antenna for 50 Mhz
- A end fed antenna used on the big zeppelin airships (thus the name ZEPPELIN antenna) of the 1930's where the wire trailed behind the dirigible.
[ Hits: 4140 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Top Loaded Portable Vertical
- A 3.5 Mhz top loaded vertical antenna built using 2 elevated radials by DJ9RB
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5049 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-pitch Helical Antenna
- Creating multiple, overlapping resonance at 700-800
MHz band and leaving the VHF part of the response
as in ordinary, narrow band helical antenna.
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Helical/helix antenna 2.4 GHz HOWTO
- Helical/helix antenna cookbook recipe for 2.4 GHz wavelans and/or WiFi applications
[ Hits: 6524 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3482 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Jpole for PMR-Radio
- A 446 Mhz J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 3803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 25-30 Mhz Antenna
- How buid a loop antenna for 25-30 Mhz in spanish
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Magnetic antenna fo ULF
- Detection and recording of Schumann resonances and other electromagnetic phenomena at frequencies below 50 Hz By Hans Michlmayr
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1555 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 8530 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]