Search Results for "hz antenna"647 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 4109 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3908 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4759 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J Pole antenna for 6 meters
- Homebrewed jpole antenna for 50 mhz by IW0BZD, include pictures and schematics, in italian.
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S a 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Loop for 50 Mhz
- A quick 50 mhz loop antenna construction details
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 18201 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Beverage Antennas
- Beverage antenna description for long wave reception, article published on Megahertz magazine in November 1900, in french
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 23246 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3170 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9AGD Magnetic Loop
- Pictures and antenna plan of a magneti loop antenna working in the range 6.650 7.250 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60317 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.73 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna z antenna 88 108 mhz antenna 22 antenna eh antenna end-fed antenna 4i-antenna eas antenna 17 m antenna antenna se 900 mh antenna 300 ohm antenna antenna t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links