Search Results for "ip sound net"13 links
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- VK2QF 6m sound archive
- Real audio sounds clips
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK6RO's DX Sounds Page
- Clips of DX audio, some dating back to the late 70's to early 80's and up to March 2001
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DX Audio Files
- MP3 Sound Clips - International Medium-Wave DX by Mark Connelly, WA1ION
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8611 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals and Setup
- Background: The PSK31 philosophy, The QPSK mode, Varicode, Sound Card DSP Setup and Operating Tips
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 28639 | Votes: 167 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 3973 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Freq 51
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
[ Hits: 9659 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.11 ]
- Signalink USB Interface - Setup notes
- Hints and Tips in using the Tigertronics SignalinkUSB
External USB Sound Card and Interface
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]