The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 18355 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tunerPriority listing
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.