Search Results for "ladder antenna"19 links
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4723 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Beverage antennas
- Two Wire Beverages, using ladderlines, Adding Surge Suppression to a Beverage, Supporting the Beverage Wire
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 3994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ladder line J-Pole
- Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 89704 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ladder Feeder Slim Jim Antenna
- A good starter project is this Slim Jim antenna for 2 Metres using 450Ω Ladder Feeder
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ladder Feeder Dual Band Antenna
- 450Ω Ladder Feeder Dual Band Antenna
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W7FG Ladder Line
- True Ladder line and Wire antennas
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quality QRP, Antenna Tuner, and Ladderline Insulator Products
[ Hits: 8143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]