Search Results for "lf beacon"9 links
- N9YDZ Beacon
- N9ydz beacon brighton, illinois, grid square em48 on 28.210 Mhz
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beacons on 110-148 kHz
- LF Utility Stations 110-148 kHz maintained by Marco, IK1ODO
[ Hits: 2140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4HLF KG4KIZ
- Beacon On The Air Since 1999 and runs 24 / 7 and SHARED with KG4KIZ.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 9.31 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]