Search Results for "load"473 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3583 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- TLV40m antenna
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
[ Hits: 1894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 5736 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Loaded Vertical for 80 Meters
- Another version of the DJ8RB loaded vertical antenna
[ Hits: 4496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balun Construction
- Construction and use of broadband transformers
[ Hits: 4123 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 4864 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Home Brew Loading Coil for AD5X Vertical
- How to make a loading coil for the AD5X portable vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Linear Loaded mobile antenna
- A vertical linear loaded antenna for 2 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 43272 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- W3PG working analysis of the gamma match problem taht gives useful practical results
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6108 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- A G5RV revisitation by G0GSF Brian
[ Hits: 3077 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- DXCC Country lists
- An updated DXCC country list, including a 10 band checklists in various file format made available by dx newsdesk
[ Hits: 3314 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- US Band Plan by ICOM
- ICOM USA Amateur Radio HF VHF/UHF band plan updated to 2008, include a Common Country prefixes in PDF Format
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RL3A webcam
- The Webcam is placed in the shack of RL3A club station. When the webcam is on, photos are uploaded every 5 minutes.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Technical books online
- Downloadable Amateur Radio Tube related technical books free of charge and ready to download.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Ridge Equipment
- Sells a broad range of Electronic Test Equipment as well as a full line of Cables, Connectors, Loads and Accessories for commercial or amateur antenna installation and repair.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8417 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Freeware windows program for programming the Uniden SC230, BC246T, BC330T, BCD396, BC15T and BCD996T scanners. FreeSCAN allows to download and uploading programming, remote control the scanner, log hits, and supports printing out of systems and groups.
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 9014 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 13357 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- 100 W Resistive Load
- This was a project to make a dummy load or, as the finished thing is more correctly labelled, a fifty ohm resistive load.
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]