Search Results for "load"462 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- K0EMT 160 meters sloper antenna
[ Hits: 3124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Measurement Theory
- Introduction to Antenna Measurement by orbit /fr pdf file
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas 101
- Here are 10 tips and truisms that every ham should know about antennas, by W20QI
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- D-Star Query
- DStarQuery was written to provide a universal query mechanism for Icom D-STAR enabled radios with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Yaesu VX-2R Manual
- Operating Manual for Yaesu VX-2R pdf file size is 1417 KB
[ Hits: 3994 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- AA4DF's Consumer Electronics Repair
- Look for free manuals (download) in amongst paid offerings for test equipment manuals. The freebies page also has mostly ham material. We do also sell major ham collections at pretty much close to our production and distribution costs.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 36303 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Yaesu FTDX-5000MP QST Review
- QST review of the Yaesu FTDX-5000 provided by IV3VNY
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-2R Quick Reference Card
- A downloadable free quick reference card for the Yaesu VX-2R in powerpoint and PDF file ready to be printed.
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D-PRS Interface
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- AADE Filter32
- ADE Filter Design and analysis is a free for download windows program to design filters
[ Hits: 3000 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11547 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Improper Loading of Amplifier
- Improper tank adjustment and excessive drive are equally harmful to component life, and either can create splatter
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Power Aamps RF voltages
- This test circuit is easy to duplicate, and demonstrates the extreme voltages that appear in an amplifier when the load is improper for the amount of drive power applied.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ohm's Law for Dummy Loads
- If you need a dummy load and don't want to spend money for it, you should read this article
[ Hits: 2612 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]