ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3712 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3598 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 10801 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.71 ]
Ham Radio Deluxe 5pop
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL