Search Results for "load"490 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12274 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12960 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 5833 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Loading Coil for 136 kHz
- Pictures of loading coils according to OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Match for Yagis
- Simple, easy to built match developed in 1995 for Yagis with resistitive loads of 12.5, 18 and 28 Ohm.
[ Hits: 3381 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- A two band halo for VHF Mobile
- 50 and 144 Mhz with a single mobile antenna system
[ Hits: 6301 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 3976 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12690 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Robeson County Amateur Radio Society
- RCARS has been formed to be a non-profit corporation dedicated to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Robeson County in times of emergency, disaster or other communications breakdown or overload.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM Videos
- Video demostrantion of N1MM contesting software use and configuration
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur - Just What Does It Mean
- A 2006 article from Pop Coms about the meanaing of the term amateur, in amateur-radio
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ford: mobile radio installation guide
- Installing a mobile radio by Ford motor company
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4190 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- VX-1R Controller Software
- This is Freeware programming software for the VX-1R
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.45 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Switch 160-10 meter
- Cheap and Dirty Coax Switch by Glen E. Zook, K9STH
[ Hits: 3973 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- UHF dummy Load
- A very simple and effective dummy load can be made from several resistors, a connector, and a small metal plate or piece of PC board stock.
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 50MHz-Transverter 10m/6m from DK7ZB
- This transverter was built in 1994, a discription in three parts (german language) for DOWNLOAD as PDF-files. Circuit, printed-boards and layouts in the files
[ Hits: 6733 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
You can try similar termsload ss load 50 ohm load 400 w load pim load dummy load electronic-load rf dummy load dummy load 100 w linear load 2 mva dummy load vhf dummy load cb dummy load 5kw dummy load load coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links