logging203 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Resources
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program for the Nordic Activity Contest
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Printable SWL QSL log template
- Free printable template for QSL log reports. Mainly for shortwave listening. Pdf file by Mike Chambers
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Shortwave Central
- Here you will find broadcast, pirate, and clandestine information including loggings, QSLs tips, and last-minute news.
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave DX Blog
- A blog with loggings and information relating to shortwave pirate radio in Europe.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2506 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Log
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- miLog Reporter
- Reporting program that help you keep track of contacts and take care of the routing activity of creating reports and QSL cards. Require miLog logging program
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar termslogging sdv logging logging ce logging for mac cb logging swl logging logging 11m lm logging net logging ham logging mac logging logging 64 bit logging for i pad logging os logging mac
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links