- Windows shareware logging
program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
- This logging
application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging
program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
White Stick Log
- White Stick Log Version 1 is an amateur logging
program for the visually impaired. Based on Easilog it has slightly reduced facilities.
Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging
computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
- Free ham radio logging
software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging
software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging
software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR