The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers