Antennas : WiFi
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3822 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- LoTW resources by HB9BZA
- List of known active users on ARRL LoTW
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOTW users online DX cluster
- DX Cluster filtered with only Log of The World users
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ARRL LoTW
- Log of the World by ARRL let hams confirm two-way contacts they have made and use the confirmations as credit toward various awards.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lotw Manager Service
- W6BBS offering to set up and manage a Logbook Of The World account for you.
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K3UK sked pages
- Digitalradio, SKCC, FISTS, LoTW, WARC Century Club, AVRA sked pages
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Lotw Users Sked Page
- An aid for those wishing to work stations that use LOTW for DXCC, Triple Play, WAS, and more.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RTTY DXCC Standings
- RTTY DXCC via LoTW by Andrei EW1AR-NP3D Who has what? - World Wide Rating
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3907 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 8.96 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ADIF Divider
- Windows program to divide one big ADIF file to many shorter ADIF files, based on qso numers, in example to send it to LoTW.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LoTW to Logger32 Credits
- Free windows program that download data from LoTW and modify an ADIF file exported from Logger32.
This utility downloads data from LoTW and save data in the correct format required by Logger32.
This program can be used instead of original ARRL scraper.exe tool.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 19848 | Votes: 478 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13174 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 2710 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso's from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termslotw xml to lotw csa to lotw csv to lotw qrz to lotw qrz.com to lotw cluster lotw digital lotw 9j2t lotw lotw digital cluster
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links