Search Results for "low band antenna"96 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17383 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3255 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 121085 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 11741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 47622 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23088 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 80 and 40 Meters
- A Magnetic loop antenna for the low bands, Günther Majewski, DH7BZ (ex DC7BZ) in german
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Canâ€™t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17571 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2643 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12764 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5849 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 49566 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7406 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
low band antenna
You can try similar termstri band antenna all-band-antenna low band antenna 5 band antenna all band hf antenna antenna for 30 m band 4m band antenna all band antenna antenna 40m band am band antenna c band antenna air band antenna 2m band vhf antenna a low band antenna antenna for air band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links