Search Results for "low band antenna"101 links
Antennas : 160M
- 80-160 antenna for the small garden
- An cheap, easy to construct and not too visible antenna for the low bands
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Waller Flag Antenna
- A Rotary Low Band Receive Antenna with the performance of an 800 foot Beverage on 160m meters
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Low Bands Indoor Antena
- An attic antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by NS1W
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Compact Multi-band Field Day Antenna
- A Compact size 80-10 m field day antenna offering a Low angle of radiation and very easy to build and set up
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quad or Loop antennas
- Quad and loop antennas comparisons, evaluating the impedance and gain of both antennas and considerationso n horizontal loop antennas for low bands by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Half Delta Loop
- Low Band Receiving Antenna, it is a ground independent Receiving antenna which only needs two 10m support poles by DH1TW
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Band Receive Antennas
- An interesting article about low band receive antenna for Urban QTHs
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Detuning a Tower from a vertical antenna
- It is possible to detune the tower so that, at least on one band, the tower can be made to effectively disappear. That is, become non-resonant on the band of interest. This allows the vertically-polarized low-bands antenna to meet its potential.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dual-Band 2m/70cm PVC Antenna
- Based on the Dual Band Half-Wave Flower Pot Antenna from VK2ZOI
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- A Low Cost Multi Band
- W3DZZ trapped multi-band antenna, exposed in this practical wireless article
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Inverted L Antenna
- About Inverted L Antennas on low bands
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna and ham equipment manufacturer in Serbia.
The Dual company has been producing antennas for more than 25 years focusing on wide bandwidth, designs that work equally well in all weather conditions, very low SWR and superior G/T, F/B and F/S ratios
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
low band antenna
You can try similar termsall band antenna tri band antenna 4m band antenna am band antenna antenna for 30 m band air band antenna low band antenna antenna band 806-960 all band hf antenna hf all band antenna for 2m band antenna fm band antenna antenna for air band hf antenna 80 m band low-band-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links