Search Results for "low noise"62 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2201 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low-Noise LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- Super flat SWR from this high gain easy-build Yagi. Great for home or fild day.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Monster 13 element 6M LFA Yagi with flat SWR, 50 Ohm direct feed and minimal side lobes
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 12el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 22 metre long 50 Ohm Monster 6M 12 element Yagi. Super gain, Flat SWR, excellent F/B 50 mhz antenna.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 8 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- A Low-Noise Urban 8 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1812 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise am noise cb noise vhf noise low noise rfi noise ft 857 noise noise toy x noise ft-857 noise ac noise rtl noise noise dsp noise ncc-1 rf noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links