- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Display map java applet use expedia maps
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
Google Maps APRSPriority listing
- APRS web map with weather, telemetry, messaging and a bulletin board. Google Maps and Google Earth views update automatically in real time. 14 languages.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5012 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.73 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL ToolbarPriority listing
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
- Gpredict is a real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application. It can track an unlimited number of satellites and display their position and other data in lists, tables, maps, and polar plots.