- This is a CIA RS-1 Spy Radio from the early 1950's
- AR88 is a general purpose communications receiver manufactured by RCA in the U.S.A between 1941 and 1945.
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
- The Micamold XTR-1 transmitter manufactured in 1948 by the MICAMOLD Radio corp. of Brooklyn, New York.
TMC Vintage Radio
- Dedicated to the vintage communication gear from Technical Materiel Corp.
Boat Anchor Manufacturers
- Excellent and comprehensive history of Boat anchors manufacturers. Here are some manufacturers that boat anchor collectors should look out for:
Barker & Williamson Central Electronics Collins Radio Company E. F. Johnson Company Gonset Company Hallicrafters Hammarlund The Heath Company National Radio Company R. L. Drake
- Purveyor and Collector of Antique/Vintage Radios, Valves (Tubes) and Service Data for many radios.
Alba Bush Champion Cossor Dansette Decca Defiant Eddystone Ekco Emerson Etronic Eveready Ferguson Ferranti GEC Grundig HMV Invicta Kolster-Brandes Lissen Marconi Master
adio McMichael Mullard Murphy Pam Perdio Philco Philips Pilot Pye Regentone RGD Roberts Sobell Sony Stella Strad Ultra Vidor