Search Results for "matching yagi"20 links
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1721 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 12 elements Yagi for 70Mhz
- A Monster Yagi for 70MHz huge gain, clean pattern and flat SWR 50 Ohm, no matching required
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsmatching yagi matching yagi 144mhz 80m matching end fed matching pi matching pi net matching matching box matching no matching mn5-matching l matching t matching t-matching pi-net matching impedance matching
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links