Search Results for "matching"85 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22687 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2728 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4496 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3056 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Clemens Match
- About the clemens match for beam antenna, as an alternative to common gamma matching techniques
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 13205 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using MT65
- MAP65, a panoramic, polarization-matching receiver for JT65 by K1JT
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]