matching102 links - and 1 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your amp's output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cushcraft R5 Matching Unit Rebuild
- This article describes how to rebuild a matching unit of a Cushcraft R5 vertical by G0WCW
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Impedance Matching
- Article by By David Knight and Nigel Williams on Impedance Matching, basic principles, popular matching networks, L-Network solutions, materials and components in impedance matching designs
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Attenuator Calculator
- This is an on-line rf attenuator calculator provided free in order to promote the FLEXI-BOX. Calculates the resistor values, attenuation, minimum attenuation, impedance, reflection coefficient, VSWR and return loss of a matching Pi attenuator
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsl matching pi net matching end fed matching pi-net matching pi matching matching no matching 80m matching t matching matching box t-matching mn5-matching 6m stack matching impedance matching matching section
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links