Search Results for "monitor frequency"13 links
- The Northern Beacon
- Beacons frequencies and location. This is the 1st edition of an enormous collection of Long-and Medium Frequency Beacons monitored in Norway
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 60787 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TCI International
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S.A. Scanner Monitoring
- Police, emergency services, fire and other useful frequency pages
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Ferrite on Reducing RFI
- Using ferrite to reduce radio frequency interference with your PC monitor or antennas with your receivers or transceivers.
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]