Search Results for "morse code program"38 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Washington
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Labview-based Morse code Program. Send and Receive both CW and CCW run under windows.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FA Palm - Morse
- Morse for Palm OS is the perfect program for anyone who wants to learn Morse code, or just increase their speed.
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Morse Trainer
- A Windows morse code training program by G4FON based on the Koch method
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CW Trainer
- Windows Morse code training program using Koch method by G4FON
[ Hits: 2038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3141 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ZS1I beacon keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer that can be built for less than $15
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]