Search Results for "mount"211 links - and 4 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mounting elements to a boom
- Here is an easy method to mount elements to a boom, this can be realized at home, without the need of special tools
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- An invisible magnetic loop antenna mounted under a table by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Height Theory
- Antenna mounting height, the higher the better? Learn how radiation pattern change, and decide if you need an higher or a lower angle for your dx needs.
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26428 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6BML Mount Shasta Amateur Radio Club
- Home Page of the Mt. Shasta Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BlueSky Mast
- Antenna masts, mounts, tripods and poles. Elevating solutions. Portable Antenna Masts
[ Hits: 11836 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Penninger Radio
- Mast clamps, tipping bases, roof mounts, tire mount, masts, series of snap together mast tubes.
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tarheel Antennas
- Our motorized antennas and stainless steel mounts are designed with the most avid HAM radio operator in mind, as well as commercial applications. They are made with the best materials and top of the line workmanship.
[ Hits: 4252 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- West Mountain Radio
- West mountain radio, Useful electronic hobbyist products, RigBlaster and RIG Runners products, Waukesha, WI.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kotkar Energy Dynamics
- Vehicle mounted mobile telescopic telecommunication towers, splice vans for OF cable maintenance, BTS shelters.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Better Metal LLC
- Manufacturing distributor of infrastructure products for the telecommunications industry; antenna mounts, ice bridge, cable ladder, ground bars, weatherproofing, exothermic, safety equipment.
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Norm's Fabrication
- W8TTH Welding & Machining , tower plates, side mounts standoffs, house brackets, torque arms.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Ball Hitch Mobile Mount
- Mounting a whip on the trailer hitch
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AT-897 Autotuner for Yaesu FT-897
- Broad range automatic antenna tuner, mounts on the side of your FT-897 just like the original equipment.
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bob-and-Linda Amateur Radio Catalog
- Antennas, books, cables and connectors, mounts, speakers
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!
[ Hits: 5354 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.31 ]