L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
The Nittany Amateur Radio Club
- The club is based in State College, Centre County, Pennsylvania, the geographic center of the Commonwealth, in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland