Search Results for "network"219 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : EH
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3146 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Citizen Radio Network
- An intiative to use unlicensed radio services as alternative communications system during extreme emergencies and disasters.
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PMR446 Personal Mobile Radio
- PMR446 radio information, news, reviews and forum. We also run a PMR446 gateway network using the eQSO system.
[ Hits: 2476 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)
- W8NWS is the Cincinnati, Ohio chapter of Skywarn.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AMPR Access in North Italy
- Multiservice server accessible from either PacketRadio network and Internet
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 318 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- NH7C Amateur Radio Social Network
- NH7C.com was created with the user in mind and sports many of the latest features available. Whether you have interest in Contesting, QRP, CW, Emergency Communications or any other facet of Amateur Radio, you are welcome here at NH7C.com.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR.org is a WebSDR network. List of all active WebSDR radios.
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Deep Space Network (DSN)
- NASA's worldwide antenna network to support the exploration of the solar system.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Official UK distributor for IRLP
- Official UK distributor & Support centre for the IRLP network.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- LX Packet Radio Network
- Digipeaters List and Map of the Luxembourg Packet Radio Network
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Turkey Network List, Turkish bulletins and Packet downloads.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Dedicated to supporting the implementation of amateur packet radio network in the USA
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Packet Radio User's Group
- Japanes Packet radio club with link to Jouban TCP/IP network one of regional network of AMPRnet
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Work Group
- The PWGN was founded June 14, 1991. Its purpose, among others, is to maintain en renew the network and to stimulate the use of digital communication techniques in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jupiter 400 Radio Network
- Jupiter 400 Radio Networks providing International Short Wave entainment for North America and beyond
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5457 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 8843 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14294 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Multi-SETI@Home Monitor
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Beacon-Time Wizard
- BTW is a group of beacon information views and tools to enhance the enjoyment and usefulness of the NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network and HF radio operation.
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]