network259 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17816 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur Television Network (ATN)
- Fast Scan Amateur Television in Southern California, Nevada,
Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana and soon in Illinois.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USPacket is dedicated to networked amateur radio.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NI4CE Repeater System Online Stream
- Listen to NI4CE when you're outside the coverage of the network.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AST Global Electronics
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Iwatsu, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix, etc. Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and tons more
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MediaCorp Radio
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 4161 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4474 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VNA-dsp / Antenna Analyzer
- This project is an attempt to build a portable standalone VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsl network phi network network old sac network pi network t network l-network pi l network pi-l network network log lc network pi network tuner wifi network network analyzers pi network design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links